G gutinater CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.5% 203 1 0 Location Edmontonia Feb 26, 2014 #1 Colts are beautiful Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
N NorthCoastBigBore CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 64 0 0 Location Northwest BC (Rural) 103-I-## Feb 27, 2014 #2 Wow that is NICE Love those fire blued screws against that nickel. Where did you get her engraved?
W willmadison445 Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Location GTA, CANADA Feb 27, 2014 #3 Please delete Please delete Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
G gutinater CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.5% 203 1 0 Location Edmontonia Feb 27, 2014 #4 it was engraved in the US by an engraver my US gunsmith uses, I actually do not know the mans name but he does nice work
it was engraved in the US by an engraver my US gunsmith uses, I actually do not know the mans name but he does nice work
Max Power CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 60 0 0 Location YVR Feb 27, 2014 #5 ^ That is an understatement! SAA ####...