Nipples

Ian Robertson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Nepean ON
I have a couple of Uberti Colts but can't find an easy source for nipples. Marstar has them for Pietta Colts. Anyone know if the fit is interchangable? No one seems to reply to email.
 
Last edited:
Try The Gun Room in Waterloo - they carry a lot of Italian made revolvers. Almost certainly a metric thread. Traditions sells spare nipples and you might be able to get them at Le Baron. Try to get info on the proper thread size off the website or from TOTW. Just be sure to get proper pistol nipples because rifle nipples are longer and don't work as well
 
h9D2B28BB


Lol.
 
I am getting close. MC said 1/4-28 above but I think that was a typo and perhaps he meant 12-28?? Anyway Track says they should be 12-28 but Possible says 5.5x.9 which if you do the conversion is virtually the same. Anyway a 12-28 tap screws in okay. Of course my problem started because they both came without nipples.
 
Back
Top Bottom