I hate this place on a new level now.
My XCR arrived today and I thought; "Hey, I'll go see if i can buy a box of .223 and hit the range..." Well, not so easy. In a town of aprox 100,000 ppl there is only 3 places that sell ammo.
-The local outdoor shop (the best bet). They had none. "next week" I was told.
-Cnd tire... nope as usual their 'ammo display' looked like it had been looted.
-Walmart... I F**king hate Walmart and everything about it. The smell of puke outside the door, The morons that populate the store. What did I find? The same, nothing. Shelves all torn off the walls. Looted. The somali guy working there had no clue. You'd think he would know what .223 was as it was probably shot at him in abundance in 93.
Off to Edmonton I guess...
My XCR arrived today and I thought; "Hey, I'll go see if i can buy a box of .223 and hit the range..." Well, not so easy. In a town of aprox 100,000 ppl there is only 3 places that sell ammo.
-The local outdoor shop (the best bet). They had none. "next week" I was told.
-Cnd tire... nope as usual their 'ammo display' looked like it had been looted.
-Walmart... I F**king hate Walmart and everything about it. The smell of puke outside the door, The morons that populate the store. What did I find? The same, nothing. Shelves all torn off the walls. Looted. The somali guy working there had no clue. You'd think he would know what .223 was as it was probably shot at him in abundance in 93.
Off to Edmonton I guess...


















































