$399/1000
Our website.How can I buy this ammo when it arrives?![]()
Any chance of importing extra affordable .223?
Because then it would be financially irresponsible to NOT own a Tavor.

Yes.Does Barnaul make .308?
I've seen a box of Non-Corrosive chinese 7.62x39 laying on the ground at the range the other day...Probably Norinco. And If you can get something in Quebec, you can definitively get it anywhere in Canada loll
Norinco Silver Box ... not much of that left anywhere.
![]()
This stuff? I got a couple boxes left but there's no point in shooting 'em.
People seem to have difficulty grasping the fact that Wolf is not a Russian company, it is an American one. An American company that so far has shown little interest in operating in other countries, especially ones with lots of rules.
Thus, the reason Wolf is not approved is that there is no one asking to get it approved.
$399/1000



























