While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If it is a handgun of modern manufacture it is restricted,the same thing, if it were made prior to 1898 would be an antique and you don't even need a PAL to own it.
Also, though I have never seen the rules themselves, I understand that once considered a revolver it will always be considered a revolver and therefore restricted, so modifying a handgun to have an 18.5+ inch barrel and permanent butt stock isn't feasible. You'd have to check this with the CFC verifiers though, because I haven't read the actual rules, just hear say.
Yeah, that's true. Example given at my verifiers course was that if you put a short barrel and a pistol grip on a TC Contender and re-register it as restricted, even if you put the 22" barrel and stock back on it can never go back to non-restricted.