F FishHog CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location SW Ontario Dec 2, 2011 #1 so I have a nice old 14ga muzzleloader that I would love to take duck hunting. Used to before the lead ban. any idea where I can find non toxic shot (other than steel), so I can go enjoy this old girl again? FishHog
so I have a nice old 14ga muzzleloader that I would love to take duck hunting. Used to before the lead ban. any idea where I can find non toxic shot (other than steel), so I can go enjoy this old girl again? FishHog
A achtanelion Regular Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Edmonchuck Dec 2, 2011 #2 Depending where you're at, Bilozir has bismuth and "nice shot". I'm not sure about using "nice shot" in a muzzleloader, but bismuth is A-OK. J
Depending where you're at, Bilozir has bismuth and "nice shot". I'm not sure about using "nice shot" in a muzzleloader, but bismuth is A-OK. J
F FishHog CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location SW Ontario Dec 2, 2011 #3 perfect, thanks. I'll have to get an order placed.
Ol' Flinter CGN frequent flyer Rating - 98.1% 52 1 0 Location Ottawa Dec 3, 2011 #4 Bismuth shot works well in M/L and BP shotshells. The bad news is cost: about $130 for a 7 lb jug the last time I bought some.
Bismuth shot works well in M/L and BP shotshells. The bad news is cost: about $130 for a 7 lb jug the last time I bought some.