Norinco 7.62 x 69

DemoDude

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have been having no luck with Czech surpluss in my xcr. Failure to eject failure to feed and having to run my rifle on the highest gas setting. My Canada ammo non corrosive case showed up and I couldn't be happier. Flawless feed and eject and my XCR is now on gas setting 2. Also an average 3 inch 10 shot group at 100 yds using an elcan for optic. So thanks Canada Ammo for saving me a pile of gun smith time!:)
 
I have been having no luck with Czech surpluss in my xcr. Failure to eject failure to feed and having to run my rifle on the highest gas setting. My Canada ammo non corrosive case showed up and I couldn't be happier. Flawless feed and eject and my XCR is now on gas setting 2. Also an average 3 inch 10 shot group at 100 yds using an elcan for optic. So thanks Canada Ammo for saving me a pile of gun smith time!:)

Maybe the casings are 30mm too long... jk

I'm sorry I don't mean to be smug. I have no answer for you :(
 
Interesting. I have never had a problem with any of the thousands of rounds of Czech surplus. Don't get me wrong, I would shoot Norinco non-corrosive all the time if I could.
 
Never had a problem with surplus ammo in any of the SKS or 858's that I have had in the past as well. Just the XCR. I put 50 rds of the Czeck surplus thru the XCR yesterday with two failures to feed and only locked back on 2 empty mags as well as having to change the gas setting from 2 to 4.

I then gave the rifle a complete cleaning and put the gas setting back to two and had zero problems. Just a finicky rifle I guess.

Cheers
JeffA
 
Back
Top Bottom