UCSPanther BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE REVOKED Rating - 100% 16 0 0 Location Yahk, B.C Mar 24, 2009 #1 I was just wondering if or when any new Norinco ammo is coming in from China?
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Mar 24, 2009 #2 Shipping is the issue. Also the prices are no longer much cheaper than other suppliers.
trebor2880 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location Ontario Feb 18, 2012 #3 UCSPanther said: I was just wondering if or when any new Norinco ammo is coming in from China? Click to expand... CanadaAmmo now has it in various calibres. Just wonder how good the 45ACP brass is for reloading. Is it comparable to U.S. brand cases?
UCSPanther said: I was just wondering if or when any new Norinco ammo is coming in from China? Click to expand... CanadaAmmo now has it in various calibres. Just wonder how good the 45ACP brass is for reloading. Is it comparable to U.S. brand cases?
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Feb 18, 2012 #4 holy 3 year old thread Batman!
ndb86 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 73 0 0 Location Lethbridge AB Feb 18, 2012 #5 CanAm said: holy 3 year old thread Batman! Click to expand...
burnaby CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 20 0 0 Location BC Feb 18, 2012 #6 Looks like some folks knows how to search, thumbs up. Reports (from recent threads) are the brass is good quality for reloading.
Looks like some folks knows how to search, thumbs up. Reports (from recent threads) are the brass is good quality for reloading.
trebor2880 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location Ontario Feb 18, 2012 #7 burnaby said: Looks like some folks knows how to search, thumbs up. Reports (from recent threads) are the brass is good quality for reloading. Click to expand... Thank-you. Couldn't find out what I wanted to know, by trying to do a search, so I did it this way, instead or starting a new thread. Hope it's copasetic.
burnaby said: Looks like some folks knows how to search, thumbs up. Reports (from recent threads) are the brass is good quality for reloading. Click to expand... Thank-you. Couldn't find out what I wanted to know, by trying to do a search, so I did it this way, instead or starting a new thread. Hope it's copasetic.