Norma Ammo

350tracker

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I purchased some 6.5 x 55 Norma rounds from a member on this board and was wondering who sells Norma ammo in Canada ? I’m getting good accuracy with the 156 soft point Alaska rounds and would like to purchase more before my stock goes down to zero...

Thanks for any info...
 
Italian Sporting Goods in Vancouver might be of some assistance.
But you being in MB and they are in BC it might be a tad expensive.
Have you tried the Norma web page and searched for dealers?
just a quick thought.
Having said that, I did a quick search for you and found this:

R. NICHOLLS DISTRIBUTORS Inc.
F.N. SportsQuebec J4G 1G3
Phone +1 800 361 4867
info@rnicholls.com
www.fnsports.com
Rob
 
I bought my 8x57mm norma ammo from wolverine in stock and also the best price I found in my search very possible that they have 6.5x55 aswell. Also they are close so shipping may not be bad.
 
After posting my question I did have a look at Norma's web site. I did come across the location in Quebec. Thanks for posting the info , Rob but I will get a hold of Wolverine and see what they have to say. Thanks Jayph...
 
Back
Top Bottom