Number of rounds fired 2010

Crap I really need to start reloading... Some of you guys are either nuts or a lot richer than me. I suppose you could also be both...

Then I'll be able to write about my dream range day....

9mm - 1000 rds through my Uzi and MP5
7.62 - 6000 rds through my minigun
.45 - 1000 rds through my Thompson sub gun and Kriss
50 BMG - 1000 rds through my M2 with the 40X night scope like Carlos

Oh wait, no, I still wont be able to do that... but I could at least make up the ammo right? Right?

My mom says I'm cool...

Jeff
 
so far? lots of 7.62x39 and some .22lr, i wasnt counting i was only enjoying, rough estimate of 200 rifle and 100 rimfire
 
So far
1400 45acp
320 9mm
200 6.5-284
150 223
200 .45/70
20 30/30
50 308
25 303
Another pile as of Feb 28
200 more 6.5-284
120 more 223
40 more 45/70
30 more 308
200 more 9mm
300 more 45acp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom