Obsolete .380 (rimmed black powder) ammo

Which .38 rimmed? There are several. .38 S&W(same as the .38 Colt New Police and .38 Super Police), .38 Long and Short Colt, for example. What firearm?
Doubt you'll find any loaded with BP that isn't collector stuff though. However, Ten-X loads .38 Long Colt and .38 Special with a BP substitute. Epp's is a Ten-X dealer.
 
I believe he's talking about .380 revolver.

I have some WWII issue .380 revolver ammo.
In a pinch you could pull bullets and replace powder...
I shot a handful out of an antique Belgian top break .380 Revolver
They were hot but the iron was "unfazed" :D
 
I believe he's talking about .380 revolver.

I have some WWII issue .380 revolver ammo.
In a pinch you could pull bullets and replace powder...
I shot a handful out of an antique Belgian top break .380 Revolver
They were hot but the iron was "unfazed" :D

Yes .380 revolver! I believe these were black powder but am not quite sure !
 
Back
Top Bottom