While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I admit a fascination for the old Rolling Blocks-specifically the Swede 8x58R at Tradeex -but the challange seems to be obtaining brass and dies.Where is the best source-and can they be imported from the US if neccesary?
"...can they be imported from the US..." Exporting dies from the U.S. is no problem. Brass requires the U.S. export permit.
Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, Ontario, lists Bertram brass at $78.95 per 20. Special order thing too.
The 8x58R Danish is for Krag bolt actions. Different rim thickness. Uses a #2 RCBS shell holder and .318" bullets.
Have a look at Dutchman's post here. He seems to have done the research on loading for a rolling block. http://gunloads.com/castboolits/showthread.php?t=20315
I think Trade-Ex sells the dies, and I've simply fireformed 8x56R Hungarian to fit the chamber. Works great, and the brass is cheap. I've heard that the Bertram brass is of rather poor quality, and it's very expensive.