Oddball rimfire??

voodoopetek

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Thorold, On.
I have a few rimfire cartridges that I was wondering if anyone could shed some info on (and maybe let me know if there is any value to them or not)

From left the right the head stamps have the following.

1.D
2.U
3.U
4.H

these are the only markings that I can see (sorry for the crappy first picture my camera is a POS)

In the second picture I added a .22 short (also marked with a "U") for size comparison.

 
The 'D' is most likely Dominion Cartridge Co. of Montreal, Quebec.
The 'U' is most likely Remington.
The 'H' is most likely Winchester.
Not put in that order for any reason.
 
OK great

yea I have boxes of oddball cartridges that I am working at identifying and trying to figure out if there are any value to them or if they are just common rounds found everywhere.

Next will be to start going through the center fire stuff (I know there are things like 25 acp, 32 acp and a bunch of others)
 
Back
Top Bottom