I used to regularly borrow a library book about 15 years ago,and I'm trying to
remember the title now(it's no longer on file with the library).
It was a softcover book,with black & white photos,printed in the USA.If I
remember correctly,it was mostly about the author's blackpowder deer
hunting tips/techniques.The pics of the author showed him on the hunt,
bearded,and dressed in buckskins,or a plaid jacket sometimes.I think
others photos showed him pouring boiling water down the barrel over
a sink,etc.Anybody here know the title?
remember the title now(it's no longer on file with the library).
It was a softcover book,with black & white photos,printed in the USA.If I
remember correctly,it was mostly about the author's blackpowder deer
hunting tips/techniques.The pics of the author showed him on the hunt,
bearded,and dressed in buckskins,or a plaid jacket sometimes.I think
others photos showed him pouring boiling water down the barrel over
a sink,etc.Anybody here know the title?


















































