Old Collector Ammo?

seth

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looking at this guy's thread I realized I've got a bunch of this old stuff (CIL and Dominion) boxed away somewhere...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716940

Is he way off the mark in terms of value or am I sitting on a treasure trove?
 
Re:

Looking at this guy's thread I realized I've got a bunch of this old stuff (CIL and Dominion) boxed away somewhere...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716940

Is he way off the mark in terms of value or am I sitting on a treasure trove?
Hi,
are you talking about CIL and Dominion shotgun shells?
 
Looking at this guy's thread I realized I've got a bunch of this old stuff (CIL and Dominion) boxed away somewhere...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716940

Is he way off the mark in terms of value or am I sitting on a treasure trove?

just my opinion but...... I would say that seller in the EE is way out of line on his values........WAY too HIGH.

There are some early boxes worth $ , but to hit say $100.00+ range , the box has to be a rare early 2 piece (something like a CROWN bp)

Most of the 40,s 50,s 60,s CIL and earlier Dominion has some value, but under 20 bucks....... however the ammo if stored well is great to shoot!

as I said earlier , Just my opinion......

Lucky
 
those thread prices are somewhat high...but includes shipping and the Canuck box is a 2 piece so....

In any case, your old Imperial / Canuck shells are probably worth more than you think - especially if the boxes are in good condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom