I was looking over Tradeex's inventory of double barrel shotguns-specifically the straight grip, open hammer,underlever models.Some are described as in excellent shape''[and if Anthony says they are-they will be]
[1]-does anybody own and shoot these old shotguns?
[2]-I note most are 2 1/2''chambers-are brass shells readily available?
[3]-if they aren't-can regular plastic shotgun shells be trimed to fit and hand loaded?
[4]-are they best suited for black powder?
my intended use would be casual shooting- maybe for the odd grouse or rabbit,but if you have or shoot them,I'd appreciate any opinions/experiance
[1]-does anybody own and shoot these old shotguns?
[2]-I note most are 2 1/2''chambers-are brass shells readily available?
[3]-if they aren't-can regular plastic shotgun shells be trimed to fit and hand loaded?
[4]-are they best suited for black powder?
my intended use would be casual shooting- maybe for the odd grouse or rabbit,but if you have or shoot them,I'd appreciate any opinions/experiance


















































