colonel3006
Regular
- Location
- Ayton,ontario
I have an old ithaca 37 that I recently had opened up to modified so I could shoot steel out of it.I had a problem a few years back with cheap winchester trap loads locking it up and I couldnt eject the empty shell.I switched to remington and never had a problem again.After buying some winchester steel the other day with high brass and trying to pattern it first shot locked her up again.After getting the shell out I measured the thickness of plastic wall compared to a old remington shell and found winchester is only half as thick.Always thought it was low brass that was doing this but now am thinking win plastic is bulging to much.Anyone else have this problem?Does anyone know if federal and black cloud hulls are thicker?No one around here carrys anything except winchester and federal shotshells and I have drive an hour and a half to get remingtons


















































