Old Muzzleloader G Goulch Detailed pix

lowsonoma21

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, newb to the forum. I have an old muzzleloader that is potentially made out of england in 1850s. If anyone knows anything about this gun let me know, I have 100 pictures showing in detail when I first got the gun, dissasembly, and refinishing of it. Im still not done and am open to ideas. I want it to be a darker brown as apposed to the orange shine it had originally. Let me know what you guys think

http://s212.photobucket.com/home/lowsonoma21/index

Above is the link to my photobucket profile with all of the pics, enjoy
 
What's all that red crud on it?

I don't know anything about make/model of the gun, but there should be markings that people could use to identify it.

I also suspect unless they're in unshootable condition, most guns are more hurt by refinishing than helped.
 
Back
Top Bottom