OLD PHART has passed over.

POPS

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
WEST COAST V.I
Just found out this morning,OLD PHART /Mike Collings, black powder shooter/collector of antique handguns FROM KAMLOOPS, passed away on feb.1.
we had never met, but enjoyed e mailing and phone calls discussing black powder firearms and antiques. Mike loved his antique cars and jeeps too.
He will be missed by all who knew him .... POPS
 
I remember Mike many many moons ago coming into the wrecking yard I was employed at.
Had to be late seventies.
Big fella with a full head of hair and a beard if my memory hasn't slipped me.
Always had a project on the go and collecting parts.

R.I.P. big fella.
 
RIP! like all old timers who depart our lives with their heads full of knowledge that too often gets lost; you will be sorely missed by those who know better.
 
Back
Top Bottom