One of the Last Webley RIC's Refurbished at the factory

DEZ

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I thought I would share this with you lot this RIC was done by Kerry Jenkins before he left Webley for him self it has a new barrel and cylinder adjustable front sight he replaced anything necessary and has polished the trigger and sear it shoots great the barrel and cylinder re mane in the white It has become one of my favorite pieces .
P1240129.jpg
 
Thanks gentlemen it is very solid lock up and timing are 100% I have had Kerry build a rifle for me years ago and his work was great .He is mostly retired now but I enjoy talking to him once and a while he is a wealth of information on loading for Sniders and all things British.
 
TPF is Toronto Police Force?

No this one is from Africa I believe it is T? Police Force he told it to me but I can't remember the name my Old brain won't work today I just can't remember.It is a police force gun just not Toronto .
 
Last edited:
That's gorgeous! I have a soft spot for oddball Webley's due to my Sherlock Holmes obsession. Is this a .455 or .450? And yes, more pics please

It is in 455 I will take some more pics tonight and get them up.And I did find out where the TPF in this case means Transvaal Police Force in South Africa acording to Kerry it came back to the factory with a bunch of others .I have not got intouch with him yet but this was from my notes at the time.
 
Last edited:
That is a beaut,, what a great piece to have in your collection.
That's gorgeous! I have a soft spot for oddball Webley's due to my Sherlock Holmes obsession. Is this a .455 or .450? And yes, more pics please
Curious, It's been my understanding that detailed firearm references in the Sherlock Holmes stories are usually enough to paint a picture, but lacking on details that could really identify any particular handgun. What in your mind equates Holmes with oddball Webleys? (My son is also a Sherlock Holmes nut)
 
Back
Top Bottom