One of these is not like the others...

KotKotofeich

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Location
Ottawa Valley
Probably my last chance to take this picture of all of the revolvers together before one gets wrapped and presented as a New Year's gift to a great friend.

Enjoy the picture, one of these is different and I'm sure you'll spot the imposter fast :) (click for full size)

 
Based on trigger and handle, I'd say the bottom-left looks a bit out of place...:yingyang:


Though I could also say the bottom-right is the only one without the "handle-hump".....:wave:
 
Click on the picture - you can get to a full size one. You'll be able to read the serial numbers/model numbers on some of the revolvers. That's not that important though it may help put you on the right track, one of you had the right idea already ;)

or I'll just put the full size here directly though that will slow down the page loading... (you can still zoom in for more detail)

 
Last edited:
Aside from the different grips, 2 and 5 appear to have frames different from the other three (looking at the top part of the grip). Frame screws are different on 3 though can't see the same side on 2 and 4.
I will say number 3 is the odd one out though I am guessing.

cheers,
 
You got it green :)

Top left is a Mk Vi in 455 restricted (the imposter)
Bottom left Mk I** in 455 antique
Top right Mk I in 45ACP antique
Mid right Mk I** in 45ACP antique
Bottom right Mk II in 455 antique

It is indeed all about the shape of the grips

Mk Is had the bird's beak grips
Mk II had the simpler grips and the larger hammer

Mk VI had the squared off grips

the ** simply had the cylinder/barrel/blast shield upgraded to Mk VI standard but that's not important for this game. Hope you enjoyed it :)
 
Back
Top Bottom