L lucky644 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Canada Jun 7, 2009 #1 Anyone in BC have a trusted source for ammo? I've never bought online before, but the local shops are starting to really lack as far as stock. I'm hoping there's a online store in BC to help save in shipping costs
Anyone in BC have a trusted source for ammo? I've never bought online before, but the local shops are starting to really lack as far as stock. I'm hoping there's a online store in BC to help save in shipping costs
deanner Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 8 0 0 Location B.C. Jun 8, 2009 #2 what are you looking for??
L lucky644 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Canada Jun 8, 2009 #3 deanner said: what are you looking for?? Click to expand... .22lr 30-06 30-30 winchester .270 handgun ammo (.45 acp)
deanner said: what are you looking for?? Click to expand... .22lr 30-06 30-30 winchester .270 handgun ammo (.45 acp)
deanner Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 8 0 0 Location B.C. Jun 8, 2009 #4 for the .45 http://www.southfrontenacrental.com/wolf.html they are in ontario. I ordered 1000 9mm rounds off them and it was only $35 shipping. As for the others I'm not too sure
for the .45 http://www.southfrontenacrental.com/wolf.html they are in ontario. I ordered 1000 9mm rounds off them and it was only $35 shipping. As for the others I'm not too sure
L lucky644 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Canada Jun 8, 2009 #5 deanner said: for the .45 http://www.southfrontenacrental.com/wolf.html they are in ontario. I ordered 1000 9mm rounds off them and it was only $35 shipping. As for the others I'm not too sure Click to expand... Thanks
deanner said: for the .45 http://www.southfrontenacrental.com/wolf.html they are in ontario. I ordered 1000 9mm rounds off them and it was only $35 shipping. As for the others I'm not too sure Click to expand... Thanks