B BerSerK Member EE Expired Rating - 50% 1 1 0 Location Quebec Dec 12, 2010 #1 I'm looking for an online retailer to buy some tungsten matrix 12ga shells. If anyone has some good links, please share them! Thanks
I'm looking for an online retailer to buy some tungsten matrix 12ga shells. If anyone has some good links, please share them! Thanks
TacticallySharp Member Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Victoria, BC. Dec 12, 2010 #2 http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_48_68 This is what I could find of Kent
http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_48_68 This is what I could find of Kent
B BerSerK Member EE Expired Rating - 50% 1 1 0 Location Quebec Dec 12, 2010 #3 really want to try the tungsten stuff.
L lannard Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Winchestertonfieldville Dec 12, 2010 #4 if ur close to mtl, i can give you the fone number of a place that will sell kent to ya... send me a pm if u want
if ur close to mtl, i can give you the fone number of a place that will sell kent to ya... send me a pm if u want
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Dec 12, 2010 #5 Epp's is a Kent dealer. 'u' is not a word.
Turkeyslayer 1300 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 110 0 0 Location Russell, Ontario Dec 14, 2010 #6 Pm me for if you are still looking for a spot, I know a few places that can get you what you want.
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Dec 24, 2010 #7 I can bring it in if you'd like. Ryan