Ontario Cheap Walmart 12ga

Ya there about 29 bucks per 100 rounds plus tax. There basically just trap loads. they have #4 and #7 1/2.

I've managed to find it in anything from #4 up to #8. While I've never had a problem with it, some people report jamming and such. It all depends on the gun. I've shot it with an H&R Pardner, to a Savage Model 30 that predates me by probably more than double my age, to a friends brand new out of the box Mossberg 500. I've never had problems.

I've found that some Wal Marts, and more so Canadian Tire stores carry the Federal Field and Range shells for around the same price. They are superior shells, in my experience.
 
Any particular reason you want to buy walmart ammo?
$29 per 100 shells works out to $7.25 per box; the premium stuff(Win AA, Rem STS) is only ~50 cents more per box.
If you shop around, you can probably find the cheap winchester stuff(super target,super speed,etc) for ~$5.50 a box...
 
Any particular reason you want to buy walmart ammo?
$29 per 100 shells works out to $7.25 per box; the premium stuff(Win AA, Rem STS) is only ~50 cents more per box.
If you shop around, you can probably find the cheap winchester stuff(super target,super speed,etc) for ~$5.50 a box...

Cases(250 rounds) of trap loads (federal or winchester) are $58.99(under $6 a box) at wss.
 
Yes, walmart seems to only have in stock 7.5/8's, the 4's are usually purchased quickly from the selves and this should be a wake-up call for the manager in the sporting dept.
 
Back
Top Bottom