Open Top Weirdness

tumbleweeds13

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
So, I bought a Uberti open top in .38. Cool gun. Bought it off a fella here on Gunnutz. Liked it so much that when a few months later another came up for sale, I bought that one too. I've been doing the CAS shooting long enough that revolvers have to come in pairs y'know. When it got here i happened to notice that I now have consecutive serial # guns. Two different guys from opposite ends of the country (B.C. & New Brunswick) Coincidence.....???? I wonder.....
 
Separated at birth and now back together...brings a tear to my eye. That is truly remarkable but of course it didn't happen without pictures.
 
It is just a simple case of serendipity. I thought I lucked out when I bought 2 Pistols for CAS that were 3 apart. And as Skinny says it didn't without pictures.
 
You must now purchase extravagant double leather for your two brother in arms:
Smiffys-Authentic-Western-Belt-with-Double-Holsters.jpg

Congratulations!
 
I had a S&W 686 with the first three digits of the s/n were my initials and the numbers following were my birthdate. How lucky is that??

However the "lucky gun" turned out to be a lemon with machining problems and timing issues and i sold that pos a year after i bought it for 1/2 what i paid for it and was happy to see it go. So much for numerology. Give me a gun that shoots and don't worry about the lucky numbers.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom