Opinions on Pedersoli for my dad

Scott Bear

Regular
Rating - 100%
87   0   1
Location
Prince George
Please help...

My father is looking to get a reproduction 45-70 and was wondering about the quality/accuracy of Pedersoli rifles. This is not my style of shooting and I have little advice for him. He is looking for something in a 45-70 Trap Door action.

Any experience or thoughts would be much appreciated.

SB.
 
Last edited:
Pedersoli are excellent firearms.
I have had two Sharps, one Trapdoor and a Rocky Mountain Hawken. All have been very well made and accurate.
It would be nice if all the Italian replica producers had the same style of quality control.
 
I have a pedersoli Pennsylvania flintlock, I love it. Maybe I'll go shoot it this aft.

I fired a 45-70 pedersoli and hit the 50 yd bulls eye first time. It's a joy to shoot.

I would love to receive such a gun as a gift and would feel just as comfortable to be the one giving the gift.

You are a good son.
 
Back
Top Bottom