Orange 12 gauge shells?

AA's have ALWAYS been "Winchester Red" with black lettering. I should know, I've shot countless thousands before I switched to Kent's beautiful blue hulls when I shot on the National Team.

Not even close to orange.

-M
 
FWIW, Clever Mirage makes a few shotshells in a yellow-orange (really more yellow than orange though):

-T4 JK6 (12ga, 2-3/4", 36 gram)
-T4 Royal Game (12ga, 2-3/4", 40 gram)

Their T4 Bol D'or are a goldish-orange, in 12ga, 2-3/4", 24 and 28 gram. The 24 gram is an exceptional International Trap load. I think they have a sporting version of this one as well.

The "Orangest" one they make is a sporting clays load, the T2 Sporting, in 12ga, 2-3/4", 28 gram.

I remember looking over the catalog with Susan Nattrass too many years ago now - she was a huge fan of the Mirage shells and shot the black-hulled 'Granditalia' 24 gram loads a TON. Things might have changed, but I'd bet the Mirage T2's would fit what you're looking for... don't expect to find slug or buck in that loading though! ;)

-M
 
try to read the brand on them

il_fullxfull.131699566.jpg
 
While this thread has been answered I have the product code for the Fiocchi...
12MS28L#75. these are 2-3?4inch 1oz multi sport loads .
The code I mentioned is for 7-1/2 shot.
They cycle well in my new Browning Silver and are clean burning as well.
As for wad build up ( plastic fouling ) I can not say as I only ran 100 rounds down the barrel and didnt notice anything untowards.
Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom