Buster95 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 386 0 0 Location Canada Dec 10, 2018 #1 Can I order a percussion rifle or kit from the US (Track of the Wolf)? The rifle I'm interested in is a Lyman Great Plains Rifle Kit.
Can I order a percussion rifle or kit from the US (Track of the Wolf)? The rifle I'm interested in is a Lyman Great Plains Rifle Kit.
G gunsaholic CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 416 0 0 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba Dec 10, 2018 #2 As far as I know you can. Contact TOTW and they will confirm.
Buster95 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 386 0 0 Location Canada Dec 10, 2018 #3 gunsaholic said: As far as I know you can. Contact TOTW and they will confirm. Click to expand... I emailed them and yes they can ship here, they only need my PAL info...but the shipping is very expensive!!!
gunsaholic said: As far as I know you can. Contact TOTW and they will confirm. Click to expand... I emailed them and yes they can ship here, they only need my PAL info...but the shipping is very expensive!!!