Original parts for British Bulldog's?

There were many companies in Belgium that made the bulldog style revolver. Even if you found the parts you are looking for it is unlikely that they would be a match to your particular revolver.

You can try gun shows and the EE for damaged guns that may have the parts you're looking for but I wouldn't expect much chance of success.

Your best bet is probably crafting replacements using the broken parts as a template or finding someone who can make them.
 
Thanks for the reply. I'll try what you suggest, do you know if there are drawings out there with dimensions so I can make new parts from scratch, I'm actually missing a sear?
 
Even if you were to find original parts, the likelihood that they would fit your revolver is a crap shoot.
Making replacements may be the only practical option.
 
Even if you were to find original parts, the likelihood that they would fit your revolver is a crap shoot.
Making replacements may be the only practical option.

Hmm, I would like to make parts for it but I don't have anything to go off, if I had the actual part(sear) I could use it as a template and make parts that work from it. I suppose I will have to be patient and search as much as I can.
 
Back
Top Bottom