OUCH - Wal*Mart Fed 525 blue box bulk packs up to $28.50

f:P:f:P:

22 ammo should be Dirt Cheap.It is the bottom line ammo.
Hoarding it helps the Retailer not the Customers.
Some of us are better paid than others and do not mind paying more than others.
The bottom line is Retailers are there to sell for a profit not to maintain reasonable prices.
In the old days when demand was low,so were the prices.Now that demand is high,so is the price.Supply & Demand...
Solution ???
 
stocked up this week at Walmarts in Newmarket and Bradford
9 boxes of win 333 @ $14ea.
4 boxes of Dynapoint @$24ea.
2 boxes of Expert HV @ $21ea.

Crappy tire had virtually no selection but the prices were the same.

I think I should be good for a few months. R:d:
 
good ol usa

Too bad we cant bring ammo in from the states on day trips anymore. all the federal 525 packs you want...... $16.99..... what was that some one said earlier..... Supply VS Demand?

I shot 5700 rounds of .22 last year.... its not the cost too me. It just means I can shoot more for less $$$$$....:nest:
 
Back
Top Bottom