Out of my league here, antiques and 12x ish style handguns, help?

Donny Fenn1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
167   0   1
Location
East Kootenays
I've been approached by a local guy who has some old rifles and pistols he would like to sell they are not from my area of expertise. Any body want to help with valuation? He has his 12x and they are all registered but I think he inherited them so he doesn't know much about them.
Here are some pics. The rifle is a Remington Rolling Block in 32 cal. You guys know more about the pistols than me. rem rb.jpgpistol.jpgpepper.jpg

I'm not acting as the broker, I can forward the values to him.
 

Attachments

  • rem rb.jpg
    rem rb.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 279
  • pistol.jpg
    pistol.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 280
  • pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Nickel plated revolver on top of the picture with 3 is an Iver Johnson Safety Automatic revolver, probably a .38 but could be a .32. Has the owl in the grip. Hard to say which generation without some serial # info. Not terribly collectible, the original 'Saturday night special' inexpensive revolver.
 
The middle right is a reproduction pepperbox made by CMC and bottom left appears to be some kind of baby bulldog revolver most likely made in Belgium and possibly antique depending on caliber
 
Back
Top Bottom