Hello all
I've come into possesion of a Parker Brothers double barrel 12 Ga shotgun. I was wondering if anyone knew about these at all and what its value would be. It is as far as I can tell a grade 5 or 4 ... through my research they only made 1-2000 of either of these grades made and in pristene condition these guns are very valuable. Of course condition is everything
something that this gun is lacking.
It has a damascus barrel and bright bore on both barrels. All the serial numbers match and the original butt plate is present and again as far as I can tell all of the parts are original to this gun. The serial number is 108 000 ish which (according to the internet) puts this somewhere around 1901-1902 for a manufacturing date. It is an auto cocker and they both fucntion and eject shells... I did not actually fire the gun since it is over 100 yrs old and has a damascus barrel so I just tested with dummy rounds of course.
Anyway here are a few sample pics more detailed ones can be made available if they are needed
Cheers
I've come into possesion of a Parker Brothers double barrel 12 Ga shotgun. I was wondering if anyone knew about these at all and what its value would be. It is as far as I can tell a grade 5 or 4 ... through my research they only made 1-2000 of either of these grades made and in pristene condition these guns are very valuable. Of course condition is everything
It has a damascus barrel and bright bore on both barrels. All the serial numbers match and the original butt plate is present and again as far as I can tell all of the parts are original to this gun. The serial number is 108 000 ish which (according to the internet) puts this somewhere around 1901-1902 for a manufacturing date. It is an auto cocker and they both fucntion and eject shells... I did not actually fire the gun since it is over 100 yrs old and has a damascus barrel so I just tested with dummy rounds of course.
Anyway here are a few sample pics more detailed ones can be made available if they are needed
Cheers


















































