Parker Hale 1858 Approx Value?

Cornflake Leader

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good day gents,

Took a 1858 PH in trade last year, and now I’m getting ready to move it along. Looks exactly like every other example on the internet, doesn’t appear to have been fired much. Parker Hale proof, not one of the later Italian examples. Previous owner misplaced all the accessories unfortunately.

I know it’s hard to value something without pictures but I just need a ballpark number.

Cheers
 
I have two very nice ones. The first cost me about $725, and the second $700. Both are English make.
However, I'very seen the prices dropping on muzzle loaders dropping lately.
 
FYI - GENUINE ALL-component Parker-Hale production of ALL their muzzleloaders - all types - ended at around serial #9000 or so. Then, when Euroarms took over the manufacture, P-H barrels and some furniture ran up to around ca.14000. All barrels on these guns were Birmingham-proofed, and bore the roll-mark 'Parker-Hale Birmingham England'.

After that there is NO P-H content of any kind.
 
I dug it out this morning, couple small dings from the rifles beside it, looks great otherwise. SN 25xx. Even found a set of PH and Lyman minie ball molds to go with.

As always, thanks for the help!
 
Back
Top Bottom