Parker Hale Whitworth Whats it worth??

"Good to very good" covers a multitude of sins. I suggest you list it at $1200. and drop it $100. a week until it sells, that way you will find out what it's worth in the current market. You'll need lots of good photos in the ad.
 
here are some pictures, oops take the dust off the butt stock before taking pictures and yes I know the fence needs a power wash and a new coat of stain.

RRCo thanks for the input Quote I suggest you list it at $1200. and drop it $100. a week until it sells, that way you will find out what it's worth in the current market. You'll need lots of good photos in the ad. .....Sorry but It is not a Italian copy .
 
I've seen two Parker Hale Whitworths around that price in comparable condition. In the present economy and market I think I'm in the ball park, but of course you might as well start as high as you want. You can always go down.
 
Back
Top Bottom