Parts for old Winchester 94

Buster95

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
Location
Canada
Anybody know where in Canada (maybe in USA if parts are exportable) I might find parts for a old Winchester 94 dated 1907?
 
Western Gun Parts in Edmonton has all kinds of older winchester parts.
780-489-5711 give them a call.
 
Y2K I have not bought the rifle yet so I don't know which parts I need but the rifle is dated 1907. Thanks guys for your help.
 
Y2K I have not bought the rifle yet so I don't know which parts I need but the rifle is dated 1907. Thanks guys for your help.

Depending on what you require, parts are fairly easy to get. Every pin and screw is available, as are most springs. Magazine tubes, grip caps, fore-end caps, and butt plates are all available as repros. Hard to get parts are pistol grip levers and pistol grip lower tangs. Original barrels are fairly imposible, but do come up now and again. That should cover most of what you would require. If it doesn't, you may want to pass on the rifle.

R.
 
Depends on how badly it's cracked, but could very possibly be pinned and glued. Might want to hold off on buying parts until you know the exact situation, could save yourself a bunch of money.
 
Depends on how badly it's cracked, but could very possibly be pinned and glued. Might want to hold off on buying parts until you know the exact situation, could save yourself a bunch of money.

Here are pictures of the crack

122f.jpg

122g.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom