So i was watching this before work this morning and on top of them all acting scared of the gun and saying its legal own it because its not resticted.
He paid 4300 for it!!!! thats seems about double or more the going rate for these guns.
Anybody else see this, I thought it was a little strange. I mean it was a nice gun but they didnt even #### it and work the action before he dished out 4300 bucks for the thing. He also said too see if its all matching numbers we would have to take it apart. So they didnt do that and i guess assumed that it was ?
Sorry rant over!
Cheers, McLean
He paid 4300 for it!!!! thats seems about double or more the going rate for these guns.
Anybody else see this, I thought it was a little strange. I mean it was a nice gun but they didnt even #### it and work the action before he dished out 4300 bucks for the thing. He also said too see if its all matching numbers we would have to take it apart. So they didnt do that and i guess assumed that it was ?
Sorry rant over!
Cheers, McLean


















































