Payton & Co. SxS 12ga. Muzzleloader

VLT79

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
My uncle has a Payton & Co. SxS 12ga. muzzleloader shotgun I'm willing to buy and he's willing to sell...we would both like to figure out waht it is worth. Only makrings I can find on it are the previously mentioned make as well as "LONDON" on the rib at the chamber end. I haven't removed the forearm yet but assume more info or numbers will be found once it is taken off. Does anybody have any links or other info about this maker. I will try get pics of the shotgun within the next couple of days.

Thanks!
 
I still haven't found anything about this gun. Can anybody reccommend a good gunsmith, that knows old BP shotguns, that could go over it with a fine tooth comb to determine if it is shootable???
 
Back
Top Bottom