Pedersoli Brown Bess Dealers

Other then you know who... Who carries Pedersoli brown bess's?

Loyalist arms can hook you up with anything from Pedersoli.

I have the Grice Bess, it's an amazing gun. I will say though, my frizzen needed to be heat treated again as it didn't spark very well from the factory, I think i just got unlucky there but the rest of the gun was amazing quality.
 
Last edited:
Where does one send a frizzen to get heat treated ?

I really want a long land Brown Bess.... but more importantly; one that was built to fire projectiles extensively.... not just for reenacting.

If Pedersoli made a long land Brown Bess id be sold.
 
The Pedersoli website lists Loyalist Arms and The Gun Room at Shooters Choice in Waterloo. It's been probably 5+ years since I was in The Gun Room, but they used to have a good selection. And all I've ever heard about Loyalist has been good things.
 
You can import them from USA if you want because the ATF doesn't recognize black powder firearms as actual firearms.
 
Back
Top Bottom