Pedersoli double flint 20ga

chasseur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Location
, Nova Scotia
I guess pedersoli will be finally introducing their double flint in 2018, according to th pics I have they had at the recent 2018 shot show.The gun will be in 20ga and it still has the diffrent style checkering which I don t care for but I have to have one


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Don't know whose tradition. Italian? Originals have varying styles of checkering, depending on when and where they were made; I've never seen a photo of anything like that.
 
Don't know whose tradition. Italian? Originals have varying styles of checkering, depending on when and where they were made; I've never seen a photo of anything like that.
Yeah Italian was what I was thinking .
somebody must have thought it was either appropriate or looked good.
not that It would matter to me, I am not into flinters, especially doubles .
owned a double flinter once that Eric Martins built , beautifully executed but not my cup of tea.
i'm a caplock guy when it. Ones to front stuffers!:cool:
Cat
 
Last edited:
I am not particularly impressed with the locks, either. Look like the generic locks they've used on other guns. Hope they work really well.
A flint double is a serious project for a company to undertake. I expect there will be a premium price. Why not go for first class from the get go?
 
The pedersoli double flint is now on their website in new products for 2018.In the pics they have on the site the gun looks pretty good.The breech seems to have been slimmed a little but the basket weave pattern is still on the stock.I plan on buying one it will go with my pedersoli mortimer flint.For the guy that can t afford a custom double flint this gun will fill a niche
 
Last edited:
Had a look at the Pedersoli site. They sure are proud of that basket weave checkering. Closeups of both the wrist and forend. It is a shame that the locks aren't as stylish as the one on your Mortimer. The gun does have potential though, and there sure aren't any options.
 
Back
Top Bottom