Pedersoli Flintlock Kentucky Pistol .54 caliber.

Dragonsfire

CGN Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Med.Hat
Done deal :)
Paid for awaiting shipping. $410us tot. Slightly used. From Track of the Wolf site :)
Happy Camper. Did ask to be notified if he gets in a Trapper


78jv3pS.png
 
Nice looking pistol! Have you got the possibles for shooting it together?

From what I understand the Medicine Hat bp club has pretty well folded which is too bad. Lethbridge has a monthly shoot though. Usually first sunday each month. Let me know if you want more information.
 
I was told about the Lethbridge club but dont have a car, I understand the main guy that led the Med Hat club died. probably still do shoot blackpowder their.
 
i believe flintlock rifles are considered "non-guns" according to the law. does this also extend to the pistols?
 
Lethbridge club does not have a website so no info unfortunately, have looked.
Anybody shoot a 54 pistol? According to the Pedersoli data sheet, 30 grains is used for a load, 35 max.
yup only in the US the flintlocks are not a problem, he didn't want my license number because their exempt.

:)
Processed Through Facility CANADA April 10, 2017 8:41 am
Customs Clearance CANADA April 10, 2017 8:41 am
 
Looks like it, cleared customs easy enough. Haven't bought any pistols for over twenty years, sure is different now since you can do everything "ONLINE"
 
Lethbridge club does not have a website so no info unfortunately, have looked.
Anybody shoot a 54 pistol? According to the Pedersoli data sheet, 30 grains is used for a load, 35 max.
yup only in the US the flintlocks are not a problem, he didn't want my license number because their exempt.

:)
Processed Through Facility CANADA April 10, 2017 8:41 am
Customs Clearance CANADA April 10, 2017 8:41 am


My son has the Harper ferry 58.. Just used the Pedersoli website info for also.. I have the shoot schedule if you want it. Can forward it to you if you wish.
Leroy
 
If you've never made a holster before, pm me. I've done a few and have all the kit, including leather. It's not hard, just time consuming.
I'm in Med Hat most days as well
 
Back
Top Bottom