Pedersoli Howdah Hunter .58 Calibre

Bushman....you are hooked! Have you been checked for OCD? I have looked at these with drool on my chin and still haven't taken the leap. Good luck. Dave

I've wanted one for years, but I've only seen them in .50 calibre. That seems kinda wimpy, considering what they were intended for. Either the .58 version is a recent development, or nobody has imported them before. :confused:
 
Loyalist Arms in Halifax claims to carry the complete line of Pedersoli BP firearms, and Pedersoli does have a .58 cal. Howdah...Check them out...I would like to get it, but my heart right now leans towards getting a Queen Anne`s flintlock pistol....
 
Cabelas USA had the 20ga(.62cal)Pedersoli Howdahs on sale a month or so ago for $399 or so??$200 off the regular price anyhow?:confused: I been drooling over them for awhile also.Would make a nice partridge whacker when deer hunting,then stuff it with rb for blackbear bowhunting back-up.It'd be nice to have something more than a pointy stick when hiking out from bait sites after dark.;)
 
Back
Top Bottom