pedersoli or not???

mauser71

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
67   0   3
hello

i own some flint musket , a French grenadier 1729 from Centermark

a 1746 french musket from Discriminating and one Brown bess india patern from Loyalist....

I just want to know if Pedersoli is a good choice or better to keep my money to buy a 1777 from india??(loyalist)


thanks


if enable i can send pics of my musket...:confused:
 
Pedersoli customer service is great. Bought a lighting new from local gun store. The lower tube fell off. Gun store had the gun for 5 months did nothing for me. I emailed Pedersoli had the parts in 2 weeks. The guns work and look great
 
Pedersoli is good quality and it's been proofed.

I have no objections with my flint. Sparks great and never fails if the loose nut behind the butt plate does everything he should.
 
I have loyalist guns,no issues, also i have pedersolis, no issues, u want fancy get a ped, u want a shooter or kncok about gun, go loyalist, loyalist has super service,
 
Well I use a Pedersoli, in re-enacting with our 1778 Ranger units, 1000's of blanks and well over 500 ball and shot at shoots. I wouldn't trade it for any other..
 
Back
Top Bottom