Pedersoli percussion lock/parts

Hutchy

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
92   0   1
Location
ON
Hey everyone,

I seem to have broken a spring in the lock of my black powder Hawken rifle.

The lock is marked pedersoli 54.

Qt9pJVC.jpg

6lYUW3D.jpg


Any replacement parts or entire locks are welcome or advice on how to make my own.
 
The Gun Room in Waterloo ON is a Pedersoli dealer and might have the replacement main spring in stock or be able to order it. Failing that try Loyalist Arms in Nova Scotia. Failing that contact Track of the Wolf in Elk River Minnesota and they will have a replacement or something that will work from a different manufacturer once you tell them the length of each arm and the spacing for the projection that fits into the hole in the lock plate. Should cost around $25.
 
I needed a spring for my SXS Pedersoli, and couldn't get one in Canada or the US. I emailed Pedersoli directly and they sent a replacement and a spare for the other lock right away..
 
I've sent pedersoli an email as well. Track of the wolf doesn't have a replacement spring, but they are offering to sell me a new lock. Doesn't look like a close enough match.

I'm thinking a new lock will be the way to go if I can't find a spring. I was going to try and make one but the lock it's self isn't very great.
 
Back
Top Bottom