Pedersoli service

lyman54

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Pedersoli sent me a complete rear sight assembly for my P53. It was my fault in the 1st place and told them so. Regardless they sent it anyways at no charge whatsoever saying they would put it under warranty. I bought it a year and a half ago. I realize there may be not many owners of them here but thought they deserved a shout out to anyone contemplating buying from them.
 
I did a search on Pedersoli as I am considering buying their muzzleloading waterfowl shotgun model.

I like reading such positive posts. ;)
I've had a few of them, very good shotguns IMO!
I actually have one in 12 gauge for sale if you are interested, it looks like brand new!:>)
Cat
 
Service from the Pedersoli factory was great for me. I needed a sear spring. Unfortunately not 1 dealer in Canada or the US could or would do anything at all to help me. An Email describing my needs was all it took to have a replacement sent.
 
Im currently in Spain at a Muzzleloading shooting competition and Pedersoli is here and offering support to shooters. While, I'm a pistol shooter the Pedersoli target rifles look amazing.
 
Back
Top Bottom