pedersoli value and interest

kward

Member
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
3QYoXhg.jpg
k5nvNZU.jpg
HWWgjG4.jpg
recently acquired this 45 cal pedersoli percusion.would like to know approx. value and to know if there is any interest out there for this type of firearm as I have no use for it
 
Last edited:
What pedersoli? Flintlock or percussion, Hawken or plainsman style rifle or pistol... A brief description is necessary to answer your questions, a picture would be even better.
In general, pedersoli is one of the higher quality brands, so...

CG

Thanks for making me look like a retard with adding the info/pics in the original post after.
Regardless, you posted it in the EE for 425...wr.sainsbury is spot on with the value.
Good luck.
 
Last edited:
It does look to be kind of crude workmanship for Pedersoli. I think looking for $425.00 is a bit optimistic. I have purchased 2 Pedersoli rifles off the EE recently, one a Kentucky rifle with the box and the other a Pennsylvania Dixie. Both guns quite nice and both under $300.00.
 
Back
Top Bottom