Hello:
I have a friend who lost the rear peep site from his Thompson Center ML. I don't know the model number, it is a very short barrel, .50 cal, break breech (to load the primer).
I believe it is a Williams peep sight with a Williams fire sight on the front.
Does anyone know what model of Williams peep sight would fit a Thompson Center ML?
Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards,
Chizzy
I have a friend who lost the rear peep site from his Thompson Center ML. I don't know the model number, it is a very short barrel, .50 cal, break breech (to load the primer).
I believe it is a Williams peep sight with a Williams fire sight on the front.
Does anyone know what model of Williams peep sight would fit a Thompson Center ML?
Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards,
Chizzy


















































