Percussion bench rifles

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
looking to see if anyone has seen a bench rifle in a percussion action here in Canada?
I would like to get into this type of target shooting, something that you tweak at the range with powder load and bullet style patch/ ball combos
These rifles have large barrels and usually have a box lock or under hammer action.
 
There are a few in Canada but I do not believe are shot very often. Get in touch with people from the NMLRA in Friendship ID. Bench/Slug and Chunk guns is something that is shot more in the Eastern states. Guns are available for sale occasionally.

There was a rifle assembled by Taylor Sapergia for sale on here recently that had its barrel crown drilled by some one for a false muzzle. The false muzzle was not available, lost I believe.

Good luck...Let us know how your project is going......
 
Back
Top Bottom