percussion caps where to buy them

kgs

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
Prince George
I live in Northern B.C and I am having a hard time finding percussion caps any one know where I can find some. Also Bought a model 1858 and was told by some that it takes #11 and some say #10 caps which is it. Everything I have read is just as confusing I am guessing it takes #10. How does that work is #11 bigger or smaller than #10
 
Last edited:
Go down to a dime store and check out their cap gun ammo there is a very good cap made by Edison Giocattoli from Italy...these are toy store caps but they are very hot and very reliable......oh did I mention cheap...$1.29/144
Do not use these caps if they don't stay on the nipple after recoil ....chainfire can originate from displaced caps.
 
There are a couple of BP shooters in PG, if you gon the American Long rifle forum, look for Daryl or Taylor Sapergia, either one will help you find some.
Cheers nessy.
 
Back
Top Bottom