Percussion Nipple Availability In Manitoba

neos

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not sure if this is not the right place to post this, but I am looking for somewhere in Winnipeg that carries 1/4 x 28 nipples for a T/C New Englander. Got one in my gun, but need a replacement, and Cabelas' has it listed as 'Backorderable', and has been such for quite some time now. So if anyone would happen to know if there is somewhere local I would like to know. Thank you.
 
Try Heights Archery they used to carry ml supplies
Not sure if this is not the right place to post this, but I am looking for somewhere in Winnipeg that carries 1/4 x 28 nipples for a T/C New Englander. Got one in my gun, but need a replacement, and Cabelas' has it listed as 'Backorderable', and has been such for quite some time now. So if anyone would happen to know if there is somewhere local I would like to know. Thank you.
 
Back
Top Bottom