Peters blue magic 12 gauge. Collector value?

mikeystew

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Location
Beautiful BC
I found a full box of old peters blue magic 12g shells in a box of stuff given to me recently. They appear to be vintage maybe 20 yrs old? I don't know, but I'm just curious if these have value to a collector, and if so apx what they might be worth, otherwise I'm bangin them off.
 
I found a full box of old peters blue magic 12g shells in a box of stuff given to me recently. They appear to be vintage maybe 20 yrs old? I don't know, but I'm just curious if these have value to a collector, and if so apx what they might be worth, otherwise I'm bangin them off.

They were a fine hull for reloading at the time. I cannot see any collectors value in them other than maybe the box pending what it looks like.
Check the box for value and bang off the shells.
 
I found a full box of old peters blue magic 12g shells in a box of stuff given to me recently. They appear to be vintage maybe 20 yrs old? I don't know, but I'm just curious if these have value to a collector, and if so apx what they might be worth, otherwise I'm bangin them off.

If you want to hang on to that box for 20 years and if it is in mint condition you might get 100.00 for it. It is likely closer to 40 years old now. FS
 
Back
Top Bottom